Jumat, 06 Februari 2009

my romantic love song chart....

Before I present my list, I should get it. I think a great love song reflects how the general emotion of romance that everyone has, but lead to strikes particular pair because of their special and individual experience. Thus, the particular pair of love songs.

Nevertheless, I think, is the song that just like an apartment in a romantic, who is a couple. These songs speak couples regardless of their life and relationship experiences. But they also go beyond the general, who make an average song sound like a Hallmark card. The voice of the singer can also give a different atmosphere to your heart.

So, without further ado, here is my list of the 10 most romantic songs about love of all time.

10. Change the World - Eric Clapton

9. Eternal Flame - Bangles

8. Everything I Do (I Do it for You) - Bryan Adams

7. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston

6. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion

5. Truly - Lionel Richie

4. Somewhere Out There - James Ingram and Linda Ronstadt

3. I have Always Loved You - Enrique Iglesias

2. Unforgettable - Nat King Cole

1. You're the Inspiration - Chicago

Do you disagree with my list of the 10 most romantic love songs of all time? Of course you do! You wouldn't be a romantic if you accepted someone else's list point blank.

So, I encourage you to sit down and make your own list of most romantic songs. It will put you in a great mood!

2 komentar:

  1. All the songs list is romantic, but I like to listening this new romantic song title "LUCKY by Jason Mraz Ft Colbie Caillat"

    BalasHapus
  2. jason mraz... good singer too, you have to see him at next java jazz ...

    BalasHapus